What we do
Speaking to your bank, friend’s family can be a place to start, but it certainly shouldn’t end there.
Here at Andrews Mortgage Services we have a very simple philosophy, to help our customers from first mortgage payment right through to their very last. It’s what we’ve been doing for past 70 years and we are good at it.
It’s easy to think of a mortgage as a short-term thing, but in realty a mortgage is going to be with you for the next 25-30 years, sometimes longer, but don’t worry because that’s why we are here. Our advisers are here to help you save time and money, and give you the confidence to make the right decision not only now, but in the future.
We’ve helped thousands of customers and arranged billions worth of mortgages and here’s how:
- Our fully trained and professionally qualified Advisers are here to advise you on the right product to suit your circumstances now and for the future.
- We go through hundreds of lenders and thousands of mortgage deals to match you with the right mortgage. This also in includes deals that cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to us.
- We will confirm how much you may be able to borrow and how much it’s going to cost.
- We will make sure you have the right money at the wrong time by advising you on the right protection solutions to suit your mortgage arrangements.
- We will work with you to assess your income and outgoings, to ensure that the mortgage and protection solutions that we advise you on are affordable to you both now and in the future.
- We will explain every step in the house buying process and all the costs involved.
- We will continue to provide you with an ongoing service by offering a regular review of your mortgage and protection needs making sure you are with you from your first mortgage payment right through to your last
You can benefit from our advice and guidance regardless of whether you buy or sale a house through us.
Furthermore, if you opt for our lifetime fee you can benefit from the above time and time again, and you’re only ever pay a fixed fee of £100 no matter how many times you move or re-mortgage your existing home.